Starting At $150.00
Town Center 2302 – Elite Retreat
Private courtyard, equipped with a grill and covered sitting area, Gourmet kitchen, 2 balconies, Fire pit, Boardgames, Garage. Community swimming pool, hot tub, and pickle ball courts.
Smart TV's (x5) and cable plus internet (wifi), DVD.
Xbox (with games).
1 Queen Sofa Sleeper
Zion’s Elite Retreat is a Brand New unit that welcomes you to Relax, Retreat and Return! Come take in the stunning views of the Red Cliffs and mountains and experience the many other places close by to visit: Zion National Park, Sand Hollow, Quail Lake, Snow Canyon, Tuacahn, the Zion Outlets, Coral Canyon Golf Course and many other fun attractions or take a stroll or ride a bike on the many paths right by the complex!
Featured outside is a private courtyard, equipped with a grill and all the tools needed to cook up a meal, plus a covered sitting area. Steps away is the swimming pool, hot tub, pickle ball courts and splash pads.
Inside you can Relax in the inviting open floor plan with a gourmet kitchen that comes equipped to feed any hungry crowd! Right off of the upstairs family room, is a balcony that beckons you to Retreat around the fire pit or just take in the sun! A perfect home base for your next reunion, vacation or group gathering!
At Zion’s Elite Retreat, we take your time away from the busy life very seriously, so let us know what you liked or what we could change for you and receive a DISCOUNT COUPON on your Return!
**Just send an email to: [email protected]
CHECK IN 3:00pm (unless other arrangements are made)
CHECK OUT 10:00am (unless other arrangements are made)
– 4 bedrooms-3 Master suites with own bathrooms (2 with king beds, 1 with queen)
– Bunk room (2 twins, 1 full)
– 1 Queen sofa sleeper with memory foam mattress
– 2430+ sq.ft.
– Two level town home w/main floor master suite
-4 1/2 bathrooms
– 10′ ceilings/ upgraded appliances/laundry room with a new full size front load washer and dryer.
– 2 balconies upstairs. One features fire pit
– All rooms have Smart TV’s (5 total) and cable plus internet (wifi)
– Outdoor courtyard features dining table and outdoor grill
– Large selection of games, puzzles, Xbox (with games), DVD player
– Table that seats 10 with an additional 4 seats at bar and 4 seats at serving area
– All bedroom end tables come with several plugins for phones
– All cooking utensils needed
– Silverware/kids plates and silverware
– Keurig PLus-Coffee and Tea provided
– Popcorn Popper
– Pots/Pans/tea kettle
– Waffle iron
– Instant Pot
– Crock Pot
– Cutting boards
– Iron/iron board
– Paper towels
– Towels/wash cloths/dish cloths
– Soap/dish soap/laundry soap
– Plus many other items!
– Some small household tools
– First Aid kit
– Fire Extinguisher
– Can opener/electric hand mixer/Blender
– Mixing bowls
– Wine glasses/and opener
– Coffee mugs
Plus many more items!
Community and Surrounding area:
BLOCKS AWAY FROM CORAL CANYON GOLF COURSE
- Pickle ball courts
- Swimming Pool/Hot tub
- Bike paths/jogging-walking-hiking paths
- Zion National Park/Bryce Canyon National Park
- Sand Hollow State Park/Archie Gubler Park
- Quail Lake
- St. George
- Walmart Super Center/Costco
- RV and trailer parking at complex
- Paddleboarding/canoeing/snorkeling/water skiing/kayaking/horseback riding/Golfing
Our onsite staff is taking precautions while accommodating the guests with as little disruption as possible.
We are taking extra measures to disinfect properties between stays. This includes sanitizing light switches, door handles, fridge handles, faucets and anything you would frequently touch. We are doing this in addition to our full cleanings of the home to take extra precautions.
Whenever possible, we are avoiding direct contact with guests and owners, but we’re available to assist by phone.
Our existing self-check-in process is especially useful in situations like this.
Our linens are professionally laundered at a commercial facility with medical-grade standards.
As an added precaution, we are moving reservations that have back to back arrivals to keep a 3-day window between stays.